WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ONE JUDGE LIES TO ANOTHER JUDGE
BELOW I SUBMIT THE ANSWER
THE UGLY TRUTH
(Spoiler Alert: Judicial Conduct Committee and Self Regulation of the Courts is a Fraud)
NOTES ABOUT JUDGE GANNON’S LETTER & HIS DISGUST:
- His Letter Recounts a Scandalous Experience “Expletives Deleted” he says!
- The Original Letter was likely drenched in tears and includes quotes from Shakespeare and Macbeth (Morbid)
- The Letter would be hilarious if only it was fiction!
- At the bottom of this Article (Click Here) is Included a “Sloppy” Legal Brief from a litigant who had a similar experience in another County
LETTER FROM JUDGE GANON EXPRESSING:
His disgust with the New Jersey Judiciary
Its Lying Ways:
… WHY SHOULD WE TRUST THESE JUDGES AGAIN ???
OH YEAH BECASE THEY SWORE AN OATH….
… AND THEYTOLD US TO TRUST THEM
WAIT …. THERE IS MORE:
BURLINGTON COUNTY & MERCER COUNTY JUDGES
PLAY SAME DIRTY GAME
TRANSFER ORDERS WITHOUT ANY LEGAL JUSTIFICATION PROVIDED:
ASSIGNMENT JUDGE C. JACOBSON (MERCER COUNTY) TRANSFERRED THE CASES WITH THESE VAGUE COURT ORDERS (NO FACT FINDING NO RECUSALS)
THE DEFENDANT FILED A BRIEF TO OBJECT TO THE TRANSFER ORDERS SEE THAT “SLOPPY” LEGAL BRIEF BELOW
READ THE BRIEF – SCATHING / OTHER ISSUES RAISED
- Assignment Judge Mary Jacobson, Presiding Judge Catherine Fitzpatrick, Judge Marbrey decided to Transfer Cases without recusing any of the Judges AFTER TRIALS HAD BEGUN… THE COURT ORDER DOES NOT EXPLAIN WHY. THESE CASES WERE TRANSFERRED
- FV-11-00887-13 (Bischoff v. Syphrett);
- FV-11-00625-13 (Wallace v. Syphrett);
- FM-11-00097-11 (Wallace v. Syphrett);
- Prosecutor Case #03-2502-13 (State v. Syphrett)
- After this Pro Se litigant went through hell in Mercer County the Judges became afraid of being accountable for misconduct and
…. SO THE JUDGES IN NJ CONTINUE TO BREAK THE LAW ….
AN ANONYMOUS JUDICIAL CONDUCT COMPLAINT WAS FILED
ON BEHALF OF JUDGE GANNON
AND DEREK SYPHRETT ON 9/17/2014
SEE A.C.J.C. COMPLAINT FAX COVERSHEET HERE:
LET’S SEE IF THE A.C.J.C. INVESTIGATES
THIS UNLAWFUL CONDUCT
IF THEY DO NOT INVESTIGATE,
… THEN PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE CONSEQUENCES
BY DOING THE FOLLOWING:
BECAUSE IT WILL MEAN YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS IN NJ COURTS!