I have a big court date tomorrow for a rule 4:50 hearing (rule for re-opening a closed case due to fraud, injustice, or any good cause).
The court date is:
Superior Court of New Jersey
49 Rancocas Rd., Mt Holly, NJ 08060
Judge assigned to hearing:
Judge Tomasello (Retired) no court room number included on the summons.
In my case I have gotten railroaded multiple times by the Superior Court Judges Involved so I would like as many court observers as I can get for the hearing tomorrow.
I am literally fearful for my well-being because the court continues to try to cover up their failure to follow the court rules, the NJ Constitution or even statutory rights and laws that I’ve cited to them directly.
Instead the court continues to attempt to silence my voice by prohibiting me from appearing in court, or emailing or faxing about my case, when they let my legal adversaries do all of the above in violation of the court rules.
Things in Burlington County have gotten to be absolutely insane:
1. Files & motions are missing from my case file and were never considered by the court
2. Judges refused to correct their “mistakes” regarding my immediate appeal and their failure to rule on legal questions properly put before the court.
3. They have even issued a default decision in the case I’ve reopened, despite the fact court rule 4:43-1 thru 4:43-4 and Court rule V all say that a default can only be entered if the Defendant fails to answer the complaint or put pleadings before the court. In my case I did, and yet they entered a default without considering my pleadings and evidence that the Plaintiff was flat out lying.
4. Judge Ronald Bookbinder has lied to my face and lied to me over on telephonic status hearings and via letters… repeatedly. He has even tried to act as a witness of fact during hearings in violation of court rule 601. When I demanded he cease acting as a witness he stated he could use an exception to court rule 601 for discussing legal fees… I reminded him I was self-represented, so there were no legal fees in this case, and his excuse made no sense at all… He said he construed the rule in a manner that allowed him to act as witness anyway!!!
5. During my divorce trial the trial Judge – John Tomasello permitted ex-parte testimony during the trial and refused to let me cross-examine the witnesses afterwords… THAT IS INSANELY UNLAWFUL!
ANYWAY GIVEN THAT I AM DEALING WITH A HILL BILLY COURT, I NEED THE PUBLIC THERE TO WATCH THESE EVIL PEOPLE BEFORE THEY ATTEMPT TO DO ME MORE HARM.