A CONSTITUTIONAL CHALLENGE
I filed a letter brief to challenge two issues related to the judicial misconduct I endured in Burlington County Superior Court at the hands of Judge Ronald Bookbinder and his accomplice John Tomasello (Retired & Recalled Judge).
The issues in dispute are:
- UNLAWFUL RESTRAINTS OF MY LITIGATION PRIVILEGES, INCLUDING:
- ORDERS THAT PROHIBITED ME FROM APPEARING IN COURT AT MY OWN TRIALS.
- RESTRAINTS AGAINST MY CONTACT WITH THE COURT OMBUDSMAN (ACCESS TO THE COURT).
- RESTRAINTS AGAINST MY ACCESS TO THE COURT TELEPHONICALLY OR IN PERSON DURING MY LITIGATION.
- SEE THESE OUTRAGEOUS COURT ORDERS HERE: COURT ORDERS BOOKBINDER
- ASSIGNMENT OF A RETIRED JUDGE TO HEAR MY CASE MAY BE A VIOLATION OF THE N.J. CONSTITUTION.
Here is the letter brief in its current form:
I MAKE JUDICIAL RETALIATION LESS FUN FOR ALL