MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING FILES IN MY CASE
RESULTED IN GUILTY FINDING
The links in this article show my efforts pre-trial to view my DV file before a trial on the Matter.
In response to my 2/4/2014 letter requesting to see my file (because I suspected retaliation from the recused judge), the new assignment Judge – Judge Bookbinder – actually punished me for asking to see my file.
Later it was revealed that 2 motions were missing from the file including pre-trial pleadings that proved the Plaintiff Kathryn Bischoff (resident of Robbinsville / teacher in Hightstown) filed a false complaint against me.
JUDGE WHO ISSUED TRO VIOLATED COURT RULES – SHOULD HAVE RECUSED HIMSELF
The motion papers also called for the vacation of the DV TRO because the Judge who issued it. Judge R.Douglas Hoffman was actually involved in a legal dispute with me at the time he issued the TRO. In otherwords he had a conflict of interest that wasn’t waivable by himself or myself, and according to court rule 1:12-1(g) he was required to recuse himself prior to hearing the application for the TRO – HE DIDN’T.
MY MOTION FOR JUDGE HOFFMAN’S RECUSAL WENT “MISSING” SEE IT HERE:
In July of 2013 I had Judge Hoffman recuse himself from my legal affairs based on the same paperwork I filed in response to Kathryn Bischoff’s TRO application, I submitted that recusal order to the court in a letter and later in a 11/26/2013 motion.
The 11/26/2013 motion was removed from the case file after being timely filed with the court pre-trial.
Additionally a 6/7/2013 motion was removed from the file despite my timely filing of those pleadings which were converted into motions in limine (in trial motions).
- LETTER TO COURT REQUESTING TO INSPECT MY FILE
- 2014-02-04 LTR COURT FILE INSPECTION
- SEE THE COURT ORDER PUNISHING ME FOR WRITING THE COURT TO VIEW MY FILE HERE:
- LETTER DEMANDING MY CASE BE TRANSFERRED TO JUDGES WHO WON’T PUNISH ME FOR REQUESTING TO SEE MY FILE AND WHO WILL ENSURE MY MOTIONS WILL BE HEARD FAIRLY IN THE FUTURE:
Trial Judge in Mercer County Superior Court: Judge Janetta Marbrey (responsible for file).
- First off the Motions I filed should have resulted in Judge Marbrey DISMISSING the entire DV complaint because it was obviously a false report. Kathryn Bischoff continued texting me from 1/15/2013 despite claiming in her complaint she was in fear. She instead sent me birthday wishes, texts with hearts and smilies etc all the way until 1/31/2013… so the complaint appears to be false clearly. See Proof Here: ALL MISSING MOTIONS WITH EXHIBITS SHOWING PLAINTIFF COMMITTED – APOLOGIES THE SCAN IS SLIGHTLY OUT OF ORDER
Trial Judge in Burlington County Superior Court: Judge John Tomasello
Assignment Judge who refused to allow me to see my file pre-trial: Judge Ronald Bookbinder