ALLEGED CRIMES OF: Judge Ronald E. Bookbinder & Judge Mary C. Jacobson

judgeinjailforgamblingfeb12

Introduction to Alleged Crimes:

Below are emails I sent to Mercer County Prosecutors Office and Burlington County Prosecutor’s Offices along with the evidence included in the links below.

I doubt the Prosecutors will prosecute these cases because they are likely fearful of retaliation from the judges’ and the judges’ political allies.

For that reason I have posted this information in public view so that the public can become aware of the unethical self-dealing within the judiciary.

New Jersey Courts are lawless and the judges do not hold themselves accountable to the United States Constitution or their Judicial Oaths (Judicial Canons).

Below I’ve included a summary and actual emails that I sent to the local prosecutor offices, to supplement my complaint to the FBI and Supreme Court of New Jersey.

=====================================

Quick Take Summary of Alleged Crimes

=====================================

gavel2

1) Judge Bookbinder issued court orders that violated the United States Constitution in order to obstruct or deny me access to the court. He literally prohibited me from appearing at my own trials to face the accusers in both a criminal case and my divorce… OUTRAGEOUS!

2) Judge Bookbinder consulted / conspired with Judge Jacobson as denoted in hearing transcripts of State v. Syphrett on 12/24/2013 and 1/6/2014.

In other Words:

He consulted with a witness in a criminal case via ex-parte communications and he refused to reveal the nature of these communications. This led to my allegations of Official Misconduct and Witness Tampering.

RESULTING ALLEGED CRIMES:

2C: 30-2 – Official Misconduct in the third degree 12/24/2013, 1/6/2014, 3/24/2014, 2/6/2014, 2/19/2014, 3/10/2014

2C: 30-6 – A pattern of Official Misconduct in the third degree 12/24/2013, 1/6/2014, 3/24/2014, 2/6/2014, 2/19/2014, 3/10/2014, AND UNKOWN DATES WHERE EX-PARTE ORDERS FOR ESCORT AND RESTRAINTS OF MY ACCESS TO OMBUDSMAN WERE ISSUED VERBALLY OR VIA EMAIL.

2C: 28-5 – Witness Tampering in the third degree on 12/24/2013, 1/6/2014, and about 3/24/2014

=======================================

ACTUAL EMAILS DETAILING CONCERNS & ALLEGED CRIMES 6/27/2014

=======================================

Subject: Formal REQUEST FOR CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION: Specific Charges

Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 16:48:24 -0400
From: Derek Syphrett <dsyphrett@gmail.com>
To: prosecutor@co.burlington.nj.us, rbernardi@co.burlington.nj.us, “glenn.grant@judiciary.state.nj.us” <glenn.grant@judiciary.state.nj.us>, ronald.bookbinder@judiciary.state.nj.us, sharyn.sherman@judiciary.state.nj.us, jeanne.covert@judiciary.state.nj.us, jbocchini@mercercounty.org, mnardelli@mercercounty.org, John Call <John.Call@judiciary.state.nj.us>, Divorce – John Rooney <john@rooneyphillylawyer.com>

The record of State v. Syphrett will show that on 12/24/2013 and 1/6/2014 both Judge Covert and Judge Bookbinder referenced Judge Bookbinder’s ex-parte consultation with Mary C. Jacobson a presumed witness in State v. Syphrett.

I have audio transcripts of both of these hearings.

ALLEGED WITNESS TAMPERING:

Further on about 3/24/2014 Judge Bookbinder insisted he might continue to consult Mary C. Jacobson despite my lawyer and my objection to the same during a status conference call held on about that date.

SEE PROOF THAT JUDGE JACOBSON WAS A WITNESS IN STATE V. SYPHRETT HERE:

2014-08-18 – SHERIFFS INVESTIGATIVE REPORT – Redacted

ALLEGED OFFICIAL MISCONDUCT:

Further with regard to Judge Bookbinder’s void court orders of 2/6/2014, 2/19/2014, and 3/10/2014 I believe official Misconduct occurred as those court orders actually prohibited me from appearing in court for my own trials as a self-represented litigant and a real party of interest. Further Judge Bookbinder issued other court orders restraining me from meeting with the Ombudsman and with regard to having me harrassed by sheriff’s escorts via sua sponte orders off the record, which were only put on the record when I discovered such orders had been issued via conversations with Chip Thompson and Sgt. Potts.

SEE ATTACHED VOID COURT ORDERS HERE:

VOID COURT ORDERS BOOKBINDER

• These Court Orders Violate the U.S. Constitution in numerous ways, including prohibiting a Defendant from appearing in court at his own trials!
  • These Court orders are also contrary to the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Haines v. Kerner which allow for self-represented litigants to operate contrary to court rules.

I believe criminal charges under the following N.J. Statutes can and should be investigated and pursued in the interest of justice, especially considering the gravity of the allegations and the issues being related to public officials and the public interest in a lawful judiciary and the rule of law:

Alleged Criminal Charges:

=======================================

EMAIL TO BURLINGTON COUNTY PROSECUTORS OFFICE:

=======================================

On 6/27/2014 4:19 PM, Derek Syphrett wrote:
Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office / Robert Bernardi:

Please accept this email as a formal request for investigation of Judge Ronald E. Bookbinder with regard to his role in State v. Syphrett. He admitted to consulting a witness in State v. Syphrett (see attached investigative report) with regard to the handling of State v. Syphrett.

Such actions by Judge Bookbinder appear to be contrary to the Supreme Court Precedent set in the Matter of Stephen Perskie (a former superior court judge), they were also definitely violations of the Judicial Canons.

Please note I had requested Judge Bookbinder to avoid embarassing the court and to uphold the integrity of the court by transferring my legal matters from his court, however, he chose of his own free-will to continue engaging in activities that demeaned the integrity of the court and appear to be contrary to the pillars of our justice system. Sometimes people just can’t handle the privilege and power that comes with their jobs, sadly I believe this is such a case.

SEE BOTH THE ATTACHED INVESTIGATIVE REPORT AND THE INLINE ATTACHMENT BELOW DETAILING MY CONCERNS AND EVIDENCE:

REPORT SHOWING JUDGE JACOBSON WAS A WITNESS IN THE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION: 2014-08-18 – SHERIFFS INVESTIGATIVE REPORT – Redacted

INLINE ATTACHMENT BELOW:
> Hi Kathleen,
> (To: Judge Grant & Joanne Dietrich please forward this email and my statements below as a verified complaint to the ACJC – I expect action with regard to paragraphs 3 & 4).
> 1. Your response to my O.P.R.A. request did not include a couple emails (listed below as inline attachments) can you explain this discrepancy.
> 2. My recollection is that both my lawyer and Michael Nardelli (who is btw a great guy, despite being a Dolphins fan… Go Patriots!) were thoroughly confused and irritated by Judge Bookbinder’s refusal to handle the case in a coherent manner and the following email exchange occurred:
> 3. My recollection is that the email exchange (ATTACHED BELOW) occurred after a fairly lengthy status hearing with Judge Bookbinder where both my lawyer and I asked him to transfer the case given JUDGE BOOKBINDER’S consultation with Mary C. Jacobson (a witness in the underlying criminal investigation for State v. Syphrett) about State v. Syphrett and the associated bail conditions and restraints.
> 4. The concerns my lawyer and I had related to the fact that Judge Bookbinder apparently violated of Judicial Canon 2 an 3 (ex-parte communication and bestowing and creating the appearance of special influence). It also may have been witness tampering (a felony). Additionally my lawyer and I felt that Judge Bookbinder’s civil restraints violated the United States Constitution and the Judicial Canons.

Subject: Re: Order
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:08:27 -0400
From: John F. Rooney, V <john@rooneyphillylawyer.com>
To: Nardelli, Michael <mnardelli@mercercounty.org>, Derek Syph <dsyphrett@gmail.com>

Mike:

I can’t consent to the form, or anything, regarding the case remaining in Burlington County. That being said, you can send it to Judge Bookbinder as it is written, and if Judge Bookbinder sees fit, he can sign it, but i cannot consent to it. Thank you for your understanding.

John
On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Nardelli, Michael <mnardelli@mercercounty.org> wrote:

I used “primary witness”. Let me know if this looks ok.

From: johnfrooneyesq@gmail.com [mailto:johnfrooneyesq@gmail.com] On Behalf Of John F. Rooney, V
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 4:58 PM
To: Nardelli, Michael
Subject: Re: Order

sorry to be a pain in the ass. Can we change “victim” to complaining witness?

John

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Nardelli, Michael <mnardelli@mercercounty.org> wrote:

I removed “entry”.

From: John F. Rooney [mailto:john@rooneyphillylawyer.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:51 PM
To: Nardelli, Michael
Subject: Re: Order

not sure. I would just ask that you take out that I consent to the “entry” of the order. I am ok with the “form” of the Order, not its content, or entry. Thanks.

John

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Nardelli, Michael <mnardelli@mercercounty.org> wrote:

I have no idea if this is even remotely close to what he wants.

Michael A. Nardelli

Assistant Prosecutor

Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office

209 South Broad St.

PO Box 8068

Trenton, NJ 08650

609-989-6360

NOT FOR DISCOVERY                       NOT FOR DISCOVERY                               NOT FOR DISCOVERY

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. Access by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender so that we can arrange for proper delivery. Please delete the message from your inbox.

Thank you, Prosecutor Joseph L. Bocchini, Jr.

This message has been scanned for malware by Websense. www.websense.com

Law Offices of John F. Rooney V
2401 Pennsylvania Avenue – Suite 1C-41
Philadelphia Pa, 19130

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Advertisements